7/09/07

Final Fair Entrie



Here is my final fair entries which I dropped off today! I entered it in the Amateur Jewelry division as a Charm Bracelet. I hope to gain some extra point for sticking to


the theme of "Surf, sand and Herefords"!




I used shrink plastic and alcohol inks to make my own sea glass. I also wire wrapped found beach items like the drift wood, shell and light blue real sea glass!
I really liked how the mini vial turned out! I got a bunch of those from http://sweetpeasandsnapshots.typepad.com/
in L.A.
I filled it with sand, micro beads, rhinestones, fine glitter and tiny shells.
I really love it and even if I don't win a ribbon, I hope to inspire someone else!

2 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Love it Michelle. Your fake seaglass is awesome. I used to collect the real stuff on my childhood vacations at Cape Cod. You can't find the same quality seaglass on the West Coast, but now I know I can make it!

Jeanne said...

This bracelet is darling. The sand in the bottle is a clever touch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...