Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How True

Today I am folding laundry, cleaning the kitchen and little by little re-organizing my studio so I may finish up on some projects.



I found this and thought, how true it is to me.





Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate

You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.








later tonight, I'll be heading off to the fair again with some other sahm friends to eat deep fried yummy's and have a good (with out our kids) time.





Tomorrow night, myself and the same group of friends are going to see Violent Femmes in Anaheim at House of Blues. How exicting! I should probaly pick up some foam plugs for my ears.








Dyllan turned 3 yesterday and I promise to post photos of his party from Sunday and his Birthday from Monday ...soon.





For now, here is a photo of a baby bird in it's nest, taken on July 4th at the in-laws. I love how the mama bird used peppercorns in the nest.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...