Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Starting to feel like Fall...

With the sudden change in the weather, I'm starting to feel like my old self again. 2 days ago it was 100 degree weather and today was perfect. Overcast, tree leaves turning brown (probaly from the heat~but still...)It's all a nice change. Here are some of my Fall Favorites and It will be fun to see how my style has changed when I start posting some "new" stuff! This is a "purse" book I made with my group. We've also done one for Mothers Day too.
I made 100 fall inspired flower pens for a wedding. Sound like alot? When I got married, I hand made 500! Yes, you can say that I've mastered the skill. ;0)

I made these cards last year for some friends and family. I like to have fun when I'm, crafting.


A Fall inspired mini book made from brown lunch sacks.
I've had several people ask if I'll be hosting a "Vintage Halloween" swap. As much as I LOVE Halloween, I have to say no. Halloween is my favorite time of the year and I jam packed the month with events for my group, my family and my self.
I am, however participating in Hop Hop Jingle Boo's Halloween Swap!
Last day for her sign up is September 1st!

************************************************************************************

Please keep your blogging eye's and ear's ready for in November, I'll be hosting a "Vintage Christmas" swap with all my blog friends! I'll have more details later, but now is a good time to snatch up those holidays goodies at the flea markets before they are gone!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...