9/08/07

Dyllan, Dyllan, Dyllan




I just wanted to take a moment to show off this "cute" pic I took of Dyllan who is now 3. He's holding all he needs for nap time. Yes he still takes a nap. Little boys need to replenish their energy, even if it's only for a hour. In his bag are his trusty $1 bin toys from Target: 1 airplane, 1 helicopter, 1 sea plane, a rocket ship that looks like the challenger, and his worn with love Puppy. In his hand is a giraffe puppet and white tiger he got from his Aunt Katalina to which he call the tiger "kitty".


**************************************
~~~On another "funny" note, this morning, Dyllan woke up completely out of sorts.
Since he has my old extra long twin for a bed, he also has a long side rail to keep him from falling out. Well getting up early like he does, he just goes along his business of playing with his planes, doing strange acrobat positions in his bed while flying the rocket ship and such.
~~~I hear him cry out, but since the crying was that dragged on, not really urgent cry, I did not hurry with my "potty" break. Turns out he had bumped his head on the rail.
So as we 'gather' the toys to go downstairs, Dyllan realizes he has to get back on the bed to get "kitty" , and proceeds falls off the end of the bed. Poor guy.
~~~The vacuum cleaner is at the end of the hall by the master bedroom and Dyllan then stubs his poor wittle toe on it. Sorry guys, I had to laugh. The look on his face was priceless!
*******************************************
~~~I hope nothing else mishaps for him today.
We plan to go to San Juan Capistrano to see the train, feed some ducks and stop by to say hi to his Grandparents. Wish him luck!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

oh what a cutie!

Raven's Rest Studio, Jennifer Conway said...

Oh cutie-pie and a half! My little guy starts pre-school tomorrow. I love visiting your blog - love your tiara!! Hope you don't mind, but I tagged you at my blog! (please visit my blog to see what that means)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...