Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sharing with you...

Since I don't have anything Artsy to show you right now, I thought I'd showcase 5 more blogs.
I hope they inspire you as much as they have inspired me!



Enjoy.






The above photo is from Vicki's blog! She is so inspirational and shows you what a little glimmer mist can do. Please visit her site for more shimmer delight!


* * *






My good friend Laura has made the most precious ornaments to add to her etsy shop, please check her out today!


* * *



Johnny Cupcakes is a not a blog but a really cool take on cup cakes and pop art. Read his story, see his art. It's so funny!


* * *


Need a laugh?


visit "over heard lines" I guarantee you'll chuckle.



* * *



One of my favorite blog friends, Dawn has her art work published in the current Somerset, Holidays and Celebrations! So exciting!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...