Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So excited!

I have some new goodies for the retreat this week end that I'm dying to use! I bought them all at Michaels usuing two %50 off coupons! I scored on this Crown stamp by Anna Griffin. I love it! It's actually less than 1"x1". I wish she would make a good birds nest stamp too.



This Music sheets stamp is really much larger, large enough for a card and perfect when I run out of vintage sheets.

The best was finding this idea book by Autumn Leaves! I love to scrapbook, but the traditional way that most people do is such a put off for me. I was looking through my mag's finding a idea here a few there but nothing that really sang to me. THIS book is "me" to the "T". I'm going to try every idea in it! I love the doodeling part too.


Today I'm getting things ready to mail on thursday and packing up ALL my scrapbook/altered-art supplies for the trip.
*
Don't worry, I'll post peeks of my sent out swaps on Thursday plus some other cool stuff and maybe new shop items!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...