Wednesday, October 10, 2007

5 sites to make you go, Hmmmm...

~This post marks the big "90" for me! That means I have 10 post to go for my 100th post celebration! How very exciting!
*
Not much to say today, Aunt Flo is visiting and I'm moody.
So I thought I'd share 5 hot sites.
*
Enjoy!
*
1. Tally Scrapper
They carry a amazing line of scrapbook/altered-art goodies! I got a box of some of their yummy's from my Fiskateer Secret Sister. I'm happy that they carry all my favorite stuff!
*
2. Sock Dreams
They have best selection of leggings, tights and even socks for your hubby!
*
3. Baby Bintz
This is more of a blog about a gal making baby products. But I love how she sets up shop for boutiques and gives me a lot of idea's since I'll be doing a boutique in November!
*
4. Spoon fed Art
When you think spoon art, you think of those wrap around bracelets. This site should get a few 'oohs and aahhs' out of you plus, give you some fresh idea's!
*
As for #5, Please don't visit this site if you are faint of heart and "Chucky" movies give you nightmares!
*
5. Krypt Kiddies
Some of these dolls do give me chills but I think the rest are just great! I love how artistically they are created. I for one would not like to own one, but enjoy checking them out once in a while.
*
~Kinda like, I like watching sharks in a tank, but I would never swim with them!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...