Saturday, October 13, 2007

So much inspiration, so little time...

Zakka Life has it going on!

This is a bowl, but I see it as lamp art, Pucca costume, and treat bags!

********************************************************

Look at this fanciful Witch by Lisa Guerin!



************************************************************
See more pic's of Hop Hop Jingles Boo's latest show here!



*************************************************************
I'm doing a Christmas Post Card swap with Nikki-Shell
If you want to participate, e-mail her your info by October 21st.
*************************************************************
I also signed up for a "can't resist" Seasonal swap with Ga Ga for Garlands!
sign up no later than Oct 24th.
**************************************************************
I really need to get over to Roger's Gardens and check out their Halloween Goodies!




************************************************************

Do you LOVE Halloween as much as I do?

Check out the Holiday Queen for some spooktacular inspiration!

**************************************************************
~~~~~Ok, that's it for now. I finished decorating for Halloween last night except for hanging my banners. Today I'll work on some demo halloween cones for my scrapbook girls coming over on Sunday. I going to see where my muse leads me with other artsy stuff and I'll post pics later sunday of the weeks happenings. I'm also looking forward to seeing how the pics come out from Dyllan taking photos with the disposable at D-land!
*
Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...