1/21/08

I won!

~ Twice!
Feels good to be appreciated once in awhile. I think I give more than I give to myself (or my shop), but it's all good especially when little ole' me get's something too!
Susan had a RAK on her blog and I got this beautiful custom made necklace! Don't you just love the freshwater pearls and bird pendant? She's got some new and beautiful Valentine goodies in her shop, go here to see more!




Next I recieved the "You make my day Award" from Heather!

~ So who to pass this on to?
I'm going to say Zakka Life Because her craft idea's always make me smile! And please check out her current Valentine craft! So clever!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Congrats on both Michelle.
My daughter did feel like a princess and so did I.
I love your random fact. Cool!!
Thanks for playing,
Rosemary

Sheri said...

hey congrats! thanx for welcoming me back into the land of blogging!

zakkalife said...

Michelle, check out my site, there's something I want you to see. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...