4/16/08

Penny Pinchin'

Hope you enjoy this penny pinchin' Spa recipe!

Strip it Off!
~ Pore Cleaning Strips
This recipe makes a pore cleaning "strip" which works just like those sold in popular drugstores.

1 T. Knox unflavored gelatin
1-1/2 T. milk
Mix two ingredients and microwave for 10 seconds to slightly warm.
Using a clean cosmetic brush or small spatula ,
apply to nose and chin area.
Avoid delicate eye area.
Rinse brush immediately.
Allow mixture on nose and chin to dry for 10-15 minutes.
Mixture will dry quite stiff and form a "stiff film."
Peel off the film and stare at all the little porcupine quills that used to be in your nose pores
(one of the chief entertainment factors with B'Strips!).

**********************
Also don't forget about my Captured Faerie RAK here!

2 comments:

RobinDiane said...

Thanks for the recipe! I love using homemade recipes. LOL about the porcupine quills comment.

Latharia said...

Okay, I tried it! I've been complimented on my skin before (I don't know that it's all that great), but now that I've stripped it & gotten nothing out of my pores, maybe that's why I get such nice comments! LOL! I fully expected those porcupiney kind of things & was actually disappointed I didn't get any! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...