6/02/08

The perfect ending to a perfect trip

~ I'm back! Did ya miss me?
I have so much to share from our family trip and am still going over the photo's as we speak!
We came home late saturday amd on Sunday, I caught the 1:05pm showing of the Sex and the City movie! It was so good! I got hooked late in the show as we did not have HBO but love every episode I can see! Especially the fashion!

The movie was just everything and more! I laughed, I cried, I laughed and cried some more. It was just great and worth seeing again!

I'm already looking forward to recieving the complete DVD set plus the movie for christmas!

Check back later in the week as I'll post pic's from our Yosemeti trip!

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Welcome home Michelle. Look forward to seeing some pics of your time away.
Sounds like Sex and the City is a fun movie.
Alison

Gothic Rose Antiques said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for stopping by, hope you do get a chance to come by my shop one day when you are up north here in the mountains....maybe on your next trip...
I went and saw the movie too, on opening night at 7:30, boy, what was I thinking??? what a crowd, but great fun!
Crystal

. said...

I am dying to see this movie. I've heard nothing but fun things about it. can't wait!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...