Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!



~ I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

We are braving a day/night at Disneyland with some friends! Going to be busy, cold and fun!
And then we are taking down the tree and Christmas decorations on the 1st.
But for you, my dear readers....
I'm having a RAK in honor of the New Year.
It's a new wire wrapped treasure for my shop~ soon to be listed and utterly adorable!
I will give one away.
All you have to do is post 5 of your News Years resolutions here.
I'll draw a winner on Sunday the 4th.
Make sure you have a valid blog or leave me a way to contact you in case you win!
Here are my resolutions...
1. Keep my Studio organized and useful
2. Try to be a better housewife, (cleaning is not my fortay)
3. Keep my etsy shop current
4. Give more time to my self
5. Visit with family more often.
~ See you next year!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...