2/20/09

Valentine ATC''s and Birthday Party Winners!

~ What a fun party it has been! Thanks to all of you for your well wishes and dedication to "play"! I hope you had fun!
The ATC's you see here are from a recent swap I did through my Fiskateer group. Mine is the owl with the heart eyes...

~ Now on to the winners of my blog/Birthday party!
The Cupcakes go to Karee Sue!
The Red Frame to Fiskateer # 5563, Suzi!
The Earring Holder goes to Rosemary!

The beaded pen and matching note pad goes to Fiskateer #2262, Patti B.!
As promised, if I were to reach 100 post, I'd throw in the red bird, and that goes to...
Fiskateer #4499, "L"!
~ Because I did not reach 200 comments, I was unable to throw in the nest jewelry and Princess kit. I'll save those for another blog giveaway!
~ I selected 5 people to receive "Mystery" gifts
Jenn, Fiskateer #5200 (Lesa), Fiskateer #3624 (Michelle), Joy Bear, Cottage way of Life
Thanks again!
I have oodles of pics to share from my real Birthday festivities, and I'll post those in a couple of days.
~~~Also for those of you who may have been wondering...I'll be posting info for my yearly Charm Swap in the middle of March. Hope you can join the fun!

6 comments:

michelle said...

Thank you so much I enjoyed your Birthday Party and I say don't stop celebrating till at least the end of the month. Life is to short not to have fun.

joybear said...

Love the atcs!!! You have made me very VERY happy today! Thank you!!! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!!!

HeatherQ said...

Congrats to all the winners! Great ATC cards, too!!

pattyb said...

Thank you Michelle. I can't wait to use my new pen.

Cottage Way of Life said...

It's very exciting to win a mystery prize, I can't wait to see what it is. Thank you very much !!!

And ... I look forward to visiting your blog again and again!

Sara said...

Hey! I see my ATC on your blog. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...