Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine ATC''s and Birthday Party Winners!

~ What a fun party it has been! Thanks to all of you for your well wishes and dedication to "play"! I hope you had fun!
The ATC's you see here are from a recent swap I did through my Fiskateer group. Mine is the owl with the heart eyes...

~ Now on to the winners of my blog/Birthday party!
The Cupcakes go to Karee Sue!
The Red Frame to Fiskateer # 5563, Suzi!
The Earring Holder goes to Rosemary!

The beaded pen and matching note pad goes to Fiskateer #2262, Patti B.!
As promised, if I were to reach 100 post, I'd throw in the red bird, and that goes to...
Fiskateer #4499, "L"!
~ Because I did not reach 200 comments, I was unable to throw in the nest jewelry and Princess kit. I'll save those for another blog giveaway!
~ I selected 5 people to receive "Mystery" gifts
Jenn, Fiskateer #5200 (Lesa), Fiskateer #3624 (Michelle), Joy Bear, Cottage way of Life
Thanks again!
I have oodles of pics to share from my real Birthday festivities, and I'll post those in a couple of days.
~~~Also for those of you who may have been wondering...I'll be posting info for my yearly Charm Swap in the middle of March. Hope you can join the fun!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...