6/21/09

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!



(here's what could not fit on the card I sent,)
Dear Daddy,
Thank you for all the things you have given me:
Love of reading, interest in theater arts and culture events, sense of adventure, and support in all the "artistic" things I do.
When we come for visits, I look forward to seeing the results of your latest travels- (Europe, Egypt, Mexico and the U.S.)!
There is always something new to discover in and outside your house, delighting Dyllan, Brian and I!
Story telling, of past and present, margarita's, steaks on the grill and lounging by the pool. It's all good.

A few things I learned from my DAD:
  • How to make a peanut butter/jam sandwich
  • Stamp collecting is fun!
  • The secrets to exploring the San Diego Zoo with out having to walk up their huge hills.
  • School plays are just as good as big ticket plays.
  • Not to plan a visit during football season. ;)
Thanks Daddy.
Love, your little Monkey, Michelle

3 comments:

michelle said...

Michelle this is just a priceless post and what a blessing to have your father still here with you.

rebecca said...

love seeing you as a child...
smiling even now.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Beautiful post!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...