8/08/09

Blogging for all the wrong reason

I just returned from seeing this movie with 2 close friends tonight.
The movie had me in stitches and now I cannot wait to read the book!
But the movie which mirrors the past life of Julia Child's becoming a chef to present day Julia Powell becoming a blog author through cooking has led me to believe that I've been blogging for all the wrong reasons.
Not that I regret my past post(s), it's just that my blog has no depth.
Yes, it's pretty, but it's also cluttered with bits of "Me" scattered here and there, and that is why I feel like sometimes no one is really listening. And at times, I'm not even listening.
So through the concept of what the Julia of today did with cooking, I shall do with my art and everything "creative" in between.
I cannot promise to post about it daily as life does intervene, but I shall be as regular as I can.
I will try to keep my family and social life to my other blog...The Art and Life by Michelle Cummings and keep my artistic adventures and mishaps in the makings here.
I want to be a teacher and student at the same time.
There are so many things I want to be when I grow up.
And I look forward to sharing my journey with you.
~Michelle

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that movie! And looking forward to seeing your "new blog" as well :)

Pam Hoffman said...

that just sounds amazing!

Bravo on your revelation.

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/PamHoffman

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...