Friday, October 16, 2009

A Hauntingly Magical Celebration- *Winner*!


-->(update) 10/19/09
Congratulations to
Sophia of Blue Chair Diary for winning the treat bag! Please e-mail me your mailing address asap! Thanks everyone for coming by!
***
***
***
It's Halloween!


-->It's Halloween!
*** Spooky Tags!***


*** Paris to the Moon, Costa Mesa CA***


*** Rogers Garden's***




-->The Moon is full and bright and we shall see what can't be seen on any other night.

-->Skeletons and ghost and ghouls

-->Grinning goblins fighting duels

-->Werewolves rising from their tombs



--> -->Witches on their magic brooms


-->In masks and gown we haunt the street And knock on doors for trick or treat


***Treat filled Cone!***


***All Hollows Eve Nest***


***Spooky Scrap-box!***



-->Tonight we are the king and Queen, For oh, tonight, it's Halloween!

~Jack Prelutsky



-->
Thank you all for joining me in this Magical Celebration hosted by
the wonderful Vanessa Valencia!
I hope you will visit her blog and attend all the other wonderful parties!
***
As my thank you for coming by, I'm having a "Wicked" Giveaway!
Just leave a comment on this post, with your e-mail or link back to your blog, and I will draw one lucky 'Spook' on October 18th, at twilight to receive
this Snow White treat bag


filled to the brim with all sorts of tricks and treats from my studio!
It will also include a $10 gift card towards my shop!
***
Please be sure to come back to my blog
to see the results of my "Witches Cupboard" Charm swap
and have a chance to win one of these spider web charms!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...