10/28/09

October Happenings

First of all I wanted to congratulate Carrie for winning my Halloween Charm RAK from the post below! Be sure to stop by and see her creative blog!
Next...I'm sharing with you what I love about Halloween at Disneyland....

Carved and decorated pumpkins!





Dyllan and I were taking a break and coloring to our hearts content when who should join the fun?

"Woody!"

Here's Dyllan with Woody & Jessie!


The complete highlight of the day besides no waits for the good rides, was seeing none other than World Champion Magician, Johnny Ace Palmer!
He's appearing for a short time at D-land till early November. But we've seen him at the Magic Castle and at Brian's work Christmas parties. He's the BEST close up magician around and I was giddy with delight after he preformed a few tricks for us!



My Mom, was in last weekend and I made a really great meal. Homemade chicken soup, sauteed spinach, mashed potatoes, bread and pie. Yum!


So I give Dyllan a paper plate and tell him to make himself a mask. He prided himself that he "tricked" me in making a mask for his "puppy"!

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

that is awesome that he made a mask for his puppy - my serenity is obsessed with her puppy too :D

looooove halloween at disneyland - sooo cool! :D

momentsinaneye said...

Oh My Goodness. How sweet is that little boy to think of his puppy before himself. Lucky puppy. Oh how wondress to be at Disneyland on Halloween.

Laura Bray said...

I've never been to Disneyland at Halloween-I'll have to plan on it next year.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Awwwww....to think of his puppy before himself?! Precious!! :)

Happy Halloween!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...