Monday, March 22, 2010

My Garden Knows Best


I'm going to listen
to my garden
a little bit

tomorrow

to 'slow' down
and be well.

I've been doing too much,...
too fast.

Hurry
hurry
hurry.

Forgetting to eat,
even drink-
to the point
of
becoming sick to my stomach today.


Spring is nearly here!
in my garden!
The faeries
leave evidence of their play...

I too,
will take some time
to prune a little,
sweep a little...
water the dry
and
fluff the damp.

Feeling renewed
(I hope)

I'll do
a little Spring cleaning
inside,
(opening the windows)
letting the stale air out...
and
the fresh air IN.
I may start
folding,
putting away,
sorting,
making space
to create anew.

I
will
take
my
time.
and some Tea.
even a cupcake will do.

I will take my time
to be well.

For Spring
is
coming!
And
my Garden
Knows Best.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...