5/03/10

The little things that mean alot!

Every now and then I receive something from someone I met in "Blog-land".
And when that treasure comes in the mail, I get all "giddy" inside because it means someone appreciates the things I do!
Here is something I won on Gracie Rio's blog.... sent all the way from Mexico!
She knew I loved day of the dead and really spoiled me!
such beautiful lace trim and other fun embellishments!
And then sometimes people include things for me when I host a swap as here you can see from a recent Alice in Wonderland Charm swap!
Below are treasures from:
Carol Hoffmann

fun things to create with!

Angela Hoffmann - check out the Alice themed things she sent!
Sandra & Wanda Stivison

perfect use of a ticket stub!
Gracie Rios
she knew I loved prayer cards!

Charity Donaldson sent these flowers by Petaloo whom I recently discovered at CHA and have been using their flowers like crazy!
Mahala Elliot always makes me such beautiful tags...
Marissa Wong sent these paper crafting treasures and beads
Michelle Betaudier whipped up a batch of scrumptious home made marshmallows for Dyllan and I!
Valerie Myers sent off these wonderful ATC's to add to my collection!

So that's it for now. So many fun things to create with and many friends to be thankful for!
:)

4 comments:

Cameron said...

What fun! Your mailbox looks to have seen as much inventory as a craft store....how wonderful!

So nice to have generous friends who know what you like :)

Debby said...

WOW!!!! So many beautiful gifts, good for you.
debby

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what wonderful gift/swap goodies.
Alison

Gracie "Neky White" said...

I'm glad you like the things I sent you ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...