9/10/10

Sunday Post Card Art #3

I'm a tad late in posting my Sunday Post Card Art creations this week as Dyllan started first grade! Which means earlier mornings, longer days and earlier bed times. - For both of us!

the theme is "On the Dark Side"
I'm pleased with my creation! Her head is stuffed like a doll, and she looks so much better in person!
In keeping with my tradition of including a spider web into every piece , I was happy that the Halloween ribbon I used already had a velvet spider and web!

This weeks theme is "Fruit" and I hope to post that one by the weekend for you.
Now as you know, I'm sewing all my Sunday Post Card Art creations to make one very creative crazy quilt. You can see the others here.

Do you like my new banner?
Can you tell I'm already in the Halloween mood? :)
I just love this time of year and am already dreaming of fall crafts!

Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

Cameron said...

She is wonderfully witchy!!! ...and I'm lovin' the new banner!

Martina said...

This is incredible, Michelle! I love everything about it.

Linda Gibbons said...

What a fantastic creature! I love her witchy hair.

Linda said...

Very creative Michelle. Hope you are making copies of your work. That way you can look back at things you've done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...