Thursday, November 25, 2010

Triple Play Blog Hop Week 4: Love Life



Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!
I hope you are all having the most wonderful get together with friends and family!
Thanks for taking time out to come by and see what I created for this weeks Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop!
Today's featured die is called
Frame and Frame Back, 3D Pro Scoreboards Die
and it was designed by Elieen Hull!

Here is how the die cuts the pieces. So many possibilities!


Since these pieces were pre-cut for me, I simply traced onto some high quality water color paper and began painting away!

I love how different each of the frame shapes were! So fun to over lap and play with.

I love to watercolor and try to do some every chance I get.
It's therapeutic for me to create with colors.

I always considered Color to be my strong point in my art.
Doodling with a pen over the dried paint is so much fun!

I hope you have enjoyed what I created.
A little bit of inspiration,
reminding you to simply "Love Life"
Please take the time to visit the rest of the Triple Play Blog's
for this project, click on the "hop forward" button on the right side of my blog and continue to be inspired!

~Michelle Cummings

12 comments:

Karen B said...

Wow! Michelle, your watercoloring is BEAUTIFUL! I love how this turned out - so vibrant and fun. Happy Thanksgiving!

Denise Clason Studios said...

I really like the way you made this look so fresh and "smily". great colors!

Eileen Hull said...

What great colors and looks fun to do too. Love it. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for working with my die!

Candice Windham said...

Michelle, I love the pen-over-watercolor technique. I love your colors and the twist on the design. You rock!

Einat Kessler said...

What a beautiful project. I love your watercoloring. You used such bright fun colors. I also love the diagonal frame. Happy Thanksgiving.

Róisín said...

Such happy art! Really love your work, I can't believe I'm only realising now that I wasn't following :( I'll be back again, don't worry! Oh, and thanks once more for your kindness and loveliness!
Yours so very gratefully,
Roisin x

Brenda Pinnick said...

Michele, this is just so much fun! I love your painting style on this project! so cute!!!

melonybradley said...

Colorful fun- love the doodles and the way you pieced the dies together

Cheryl said...

Very beautiful watercoloring! Love your choice of bright colors.

HawaiianLibrarian said...

Oh yes! Fabulous use of all those frame pieces! Your ART is beautiful and vibrant. Mahalo for sharing.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hi dear! I don't know where to look for my choices of paper theme? Or is it just pick a color and theme? If it is the latter, I would like robin's egg blues, cream, and maybe some soft yellow greens. I feel terrible about being the high maintenance winner. anything you choose dear dear you will make me sing with joy. thanks friend.

LollyChops said...

I love the doodling and colors! What a cool piece!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...