12/31/10

"11" New Years resolutions & "33" Inspirational HighLights from 2010 !

It's been a wonderful year posting on my blog , so I've put together some highlights of 2010 which I hope you'll enjoy and be re-inspired!

1. Grunge coat, 2. Homemade play dough, 3. Winning Stick, 4. Birthday Crown, 5. Crazy Love,
6. Butterfly mask, 7. All day crop, 8. Tea Cup Pincushion, 9. Alice Charm swap,
10. Spring time tutorial, 11. The Living Desert, 12. Flea market finds, 13. Faerie garden,
14. Getty on Mothers Day, 15. Silly Dilly!, 16. Tussie Mussie
17. New Job, 18. Impish grin, 19. Faerie chairs, 20. Mermaid crown
21. Fair Crown, 22. Comic Con, 23. Quilted Bee, 24. Tote tutorial
25. Wish you were here charm swap, 26. Blue note, 27. Holiday birds
28. Haunted, 29. Worms, 30. Pumpkin tutorial, 31. Sizzix House
32. Melody Ross book, 33. Sea Side Soiree

My 2011 resolutions:
1. To post more tutorials to keep you inspired.
2. Not to be afraid to go "alone" to art classes or events-
because we know I'll leave full of new friends and creative inspiration. :)
3. Scrapbook more. :)
4. Learn to make cream brulee
5. Organize my studio/craft space on a daily basis.
6. Service my sewing machine
7. Create EVERYDAY.
8. Keep in touch with friends that Inspire me.
9. Keep in touch with Family who Support me.
10. Write down my thoughts, dreams and inspirations.
11. To love myself first, so I can share my Love with others.

Happy new Year and see you next year !
~ Michelle Cummings :)

2 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Happy New Year!!! Best of luck with everything!

Mrs Jones said...

Hi Michelle, It's your neighbor Trisha.. Your blog is great! If I were just a tiny bit crafty I'd try everything you show here.. but instead I just read and admire.

Take care!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...