Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop Week 5: My Gift For You!

Welcome to another week of the Sizzix triple Play Blog Hop!
This week the the featured die is:
Gift Card holder # 656740
Created by Karen Burniston!

If you love to give gift cards, then this is the die for you!
Super easy to assemble and makes opening any card fun!
Since there are 2 more Thursdays of this exciting Blog Hop, featuring creations from 60+ artist...I thought I'd throw in a little giveaway! After the last post, (December 16th) I will pick one winner from all 7 weeks of the Triple Play Blog Hop to win this Cold stone Creamery Gift Card and a Christmas stocking filled with crafting goodies to keep you inspired during this Holiday season!
Winner to be picked Dec. 18th, 2010

For your chance to win...visit and comment on any of my Sizzix triple Play Blog posting from week one till the 18th.



Also be sure to check out the rest of the artists
by clicking on the "hop forward" button, (near the top of my right side bar)
*(make sure I can reach you!)*


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...