Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop Week 6: Album Brackets

Welcome to Seek 6 of the Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop!
This week we are showcasing another wonderful by made by Brenda Pinnick called:
656053

I have created a fun little mini book with "bright" cheerful papers!
Brenda, graciously cut with her die various paper's and see through vinyl for me to work with. I loved them all and decided to make them all into 1 cheery book!

If you are interested in this die and would like to see more of it,
please click "hop forward" on the Sizzix button on the right side of this blog.
Thanks for coming by and and don't forget to enter for your chance to win a Cold Stone gift card, plus other crafting stash here. :)
Thanks for coming by! I hope you come back again and say hi!

10 comments:

Einat Kessler said...

Michelle, what a pretty book. I love the colors and the ruffles pages.

Laura Bray said...

I like the colors you used for this project.

Madeline said...

Great way to combine the pre-cut pieces into a colorful album Michelle.

Cindy Rippe said...

I also love the colors, like previous commenters. Very nice!

Brenda Pinnick said...

ohhh, I love the ruffles! Great idea! Thanks for using my die!

Beth said...

Love your color combination!

melonybradley said...

I love the heart focal point and all the ruffles you put in this project- i am also loving your countodown to christmas postings

Eileen Hull said...

Cool design Michelle! Are those tissue paper ruffles??? So cute!

Candice Windham said...

Michelle, the tissue paper trim just MAKES this album. Such a clever idea, and I love the color combo!

Colleen Schaan said...

LOL... I did tissue paper too!!! I love your little book... it's bright and colorful and fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...