2/10/12

CHA recap- 4 of 10


As some of you know, I'm on my 2nd year blogging weekly for The Robins Nest!
I really love all their glitter embossed papers,glittered chip boards and dew drops!
I'm in crafting heaven!
This past CHA, I did a demo on the first day, Sunday.
We made Paris luggage tags from their new travel line.





 50% of the booth displays were made by myself and the other designers that post on The Robins Nest blog. This beautifully adorned box below was created by Robin-one of the owners. Isn't lovely?



 Love these Dew Drops!

 Here is Mother/Daughter owners, Robin and Rachel.

 I wore a crown I made with The Robins Nest Glittered Chipboards! I received many compliments from it!
Please visit the rest of the CHA post, at the end of this month, I'm having a giveaway! :)

2 comments:

FrancineB said...

Thank you for posting all the pictures of CHA. Love looking and reading about all the new goodies.

Unknown said...

I saw those big bottles of dew drops in the live chat with CHA. I like alot of the papers and fortunately been exposed to them with your items.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...