4/25/12

Thank You - Butterfly Card

 Here's a Thank You card I made earlier this year for Family and Friends.
 I'm sure, by now, that's it's no surprise to most of you that I love butterfly's and vintage music sheet paper. :)
I stamped a background stamp with blue ink onto blue cardstock. I tried spritzing it with pink glimmer mist, but it kept jamming up, and would only drip . So I made the best of it and used a make up sponge to dab the thin ink around the paper. I used a Fiskars Threading Water punch for the side border. - If you don't already have this punch, get it today. I'm serious. This is my most used border punch and I uses it on everything, from cards to rosettes and tussie mussies.  - Even the roof on this Vintage inspired, Christmas House!

Next with a Fiskars Scalloped Circle punch, I made a template that I traced in the center of the card and carefully cut out with precision scissors. The butterfly are made with a Martha Stewart punch and I could not help myself in adding them to the inside of the envelope so it looks like they are ready for flight!



 I used The Robins Nest Mini- Dews for the center of the Butterfly's and some Diamonds Drops for the corner of the card. The music sheet was added to the entire inside of the card, and a  Fiskars Rectangle hand punch, made the slots on the top and bottom of the card to hold the pink and white bakers twine in place. A little bit of glitter glue accented the card and hand written "Thank You"
Thanks for coming by, I hope you like my card as much as I liked making it. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...