8/15/12

Traditions Holiday Store- Part 3 of 3

I saved the best for last!
The Traditions Holiday Store in Canoga Park, CA - needs to be put on your "to -visit" list!
It's the most amazing place to find vintage and vintage inspired Holiday decor and Ornaments! 
I am in love with everything this store has to offer!
Here you can find part 1 of this post with photos of other theme inspired tree's...Valentines, St.Patricks Day, Birds, Mermaids and more!
Then go here to see my post of their vintage Easter and Halloween decorations. :)
Since I have been there they have added oodles of more great items. Just see for your self here!

( I received permission from The Traditions Holiday owners to post these photos for you to see.
Please do not copy these photos from my blog with out their granted permission. Thank You. )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...