Fresh Mowed Grass Dew Drops, Scrap paper and clear sealing spray.
First you want to clean the piece with the Windex..
Then start painting your piece with your alcohol pens. Start light and blend into dark. This piece had the design on both sides so I painted the roses the same color, front and back.
- Trace the base of the piece onto your scrap paper and cut out.
- Fold the shape in half.
- Fold in half again.
- Once more, last time. I promise.
- Snip off the tip as shown with your scissors.
- Open up shape and cut out pie pieces as shown.
- Now you can start gluing your pie shapes to the base of your piece.
Still using the beacon glue, first cover the lines of the overlapping pie shapes with the dew drops. Then freely add more dew drops where you want.
Made for a pretty little jewelry holder, don't you think? Jewelry not included in the gift.
Don't forget, The new Hot Flame Line is on SALE %20 off until the end of May!
See more Inspiration on The Robins Nest blog, here.