5/02/13

Getting ready to sell my handmade stuff this weekend....Can you come?

 This is what I have been up to this past week, hence my lack of postings....
 I've been sewing liking crazing owls and craft aprons and other fabric made stuff.
 All for the event this weekend. I'll will crafting with my friends but also have my boutique  table setup near a few other vendors....


A rep from Origami Owl  - adorable jewelry. - http://www.origamiowl.com/
Paper Craft Princess - she will have scrapbooking supplies, hand made pendants, purses and accessories -  http://papercraftprincess.blogspot.com/



I hope you can come!
I'll be able to accept cash, check and credit card.  
Come spend at least $10 and be entered in a drawing to win a family of 3 hugable plush owls custom made just for you!

Open to the public from 11am-2pm Saturday and Sunday
Park Royale Mobile Home Park
300 N. Rampart
Orange
Leftovers will be added to my shop in part of a re-opening!
Hope to see you!

1 comment:

Cindy F said...

Michelle, it was a pleasure meeting you today! I love your adorable little owls (gotta pick mine tomorrow). Thanks so much for the 'shoutout' on your blog. I appreciate that very much. Hope it's been a great show for you. Happy NSD! ~CindyF

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...