2/13/14

Couture Creations 2014 Design Team Audition

 One of my favorite ways to put a personal touch on any paper craft or mixed media project is to emboss it. I love using my embossing folders with materials that might normally surprise you at first and delight you in the end. This post is a Design Team Audition for Couture Creations.
I am head over heels in love with their embossing folders and dies.
So here I am showing you  5 of my favorite (embossed or die cut) projects to date.

The above butterfly hair clips were made by covering butterfly die cuts with foil tape.
I then ran them through assorted embossing folders.
I painted them with alcohol inks and accented them with wire, beads and hair clips..
 This SteamPunk Christmas card was created using a Couture Creations embossing folder, washi tape for the trunk, then  accenting with a gold leafing pen and dew drops.

 Here's a fun and whimsical project I made for the garden!
 I die cut flowers from soda cans then ran them through various embossing folders.
Next I painted them with bright nail polish colors before adding a button and wire for support in my garden pots!

 Here is a simple yet elegant card for any occasion. I used a combination of a butterfly die, Celtic thin die and a border punch to help the card come to life.


 Oh the things you can die cut and emboss!
This is shrink plastic cut from steampunk gears die then embossed before heating.
After they "shrunk", I accented them with a gold leafing pen.
Now they are ready for jewelry or anything!

Thanks for coming by.
 I hope you have enjoyed my creations.
Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle thank you for your application ...your projects are lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...