3/04/14

Fave Crafts Best Blogger Craft 2014 Contest-Pretty Painted Flower Pots.

Recently at the start of the year I attended a fantastic event hosted by Prime Publishing.
There I mingled and met with a variety of amazing craft companies and fellow craft bloggers.
At the end we were sent home with oodles of craft supplies to "play" with and create something for the Fave Crafts Best Blogger Craft 2014 Contest!


 This is my creation.
Pretty Painted Flower Pots.
Just in time for spring!

If you love it, I hope you will give it a vote (you can only vote once). 

  The projects will shuffle around on the screen so be sure to look for my name to see my project.


Voting ends March 11th at midnight CST.Please vote here.
Thank You!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi Michelle,

This is Julia from FaveCrafts. Thanks so much for participating in our blogger contest - we love your project and are so happy to share it with readers. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...