Especially from loved ones who are creative.
Plus nothing is more appreciated than a 'Handmade gift'.
Here is a super easy way to make something for the book-worms you know!
- 2"x 8" wide embroidered trim or something similar.
- Coordinating fabric for the back, 2" x 8".
- Large lace for the back and thin lace for the top. Both measuring 8" long.
- 3 strands of colored embroidery thread.
- Sewing threads and a needle.
- 1½" x 7" stiff card stock.
Insert the 1½" x 7" card stock as shown.
Finish the edges of the bookmark with a simple blanket stitch.
Check out more handmade gifts by clicking The Designer Craft Connection button to the right of this post!