10/29/14

Ghouls Ghost and Glamour Girls swap reveal!


 I recently participated in a Halloween swap called "Ghouls, Ghost and Glamour Girls"!
It was hosted by Jennifer Harris Hayslip and Jessi Nagy.

 The premise was to purchase or make sparkly glamorous jewelry or accessories for our swap partner.

 My swap partner was Marian Mclemore. We exchanged likes and dislikes by email and then set to making our pretties! These are what I sent Marian. She likes lace, glitter and vintage items.
 She also loved chunky bracelets and I love to make them!

 She expressed that she liked brass, owls, black, cream and purple.
This is one of my favorite creations so far. I really love the colors!
 Below is what she sent me!
It was a delight to open up those coffins...stuffed with amazing presents.
She knew I liked to craft, bake, and I loved Halloween!
She made me a spooky Halloween banner too!
 Of course we both love owls. :)
 This hair clip is so beautiful. I love how she added the bling in the center.
I plan to dress up as a witch this year but was worried my hat would get caught on spider webs and such....this clip will be just perfect. I can't wait!

1 comment:

The Fancy Frog said...

Quite a nice haul! And love your new banner! Very Autumnal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...