Instructions on how to start the hop or submit your phrase are on the Adornit blog.
The giveaway is a complete set of the Art Play Printables collection and a original piece by the artist who created the collection, Lindsay Ostrom!
I'm in the never-ending process of cleaning and organizing my studio.
So when I saw this quote from Adornit, I just knew I needed this in my craft room.
- 8 1/2" x 11" Wood Plaque
- Craft Room display print
- Blender Basics - Mint pixie Dots
- Blender Basics - Mustard Pixie Dots
- Blender Basics- Red Pixie Dots
- Fabric- Grid Dot Red
- Hole punch
- Black ink
- Glitter glue and rhinestones
- Adhesive, foam and strong double stick tape
- Black ink
- Needle and Thread
- Flower making die (optional)
- Assorted vintage trim and lace
- Punch holes at top of plaque.
- Trace onto mint paper, mark holes with pen and cut shape out.
- Adhere paper to wood plaque aligning with holes.
- Ink edges of plaque .
- Cut wording and banners from Craft Room print
- Edge all with ink.
- Adhere first banner at top of plaque, cutting the banner so the sides tilt up. Add second banner layer with foam tape.
- Cut and ink red paper, then adhere to plaque with foam tape.
- Add Craft Room wording.
- Use flower die or hand cut spirals from mustard paper. Start curling the paper strips from outside-in to create little roses. Secure with double stick tape and glue in place on plaque.
- Measure and cut 1.5 yards x 2.5" of the fabric with pinking shears. Sew a basting stitch at the top of the fabric. Pull thread to create just enough ruffle for bottom of plaque.
- Adhere fabric to plaque with the strong double stick tape. Layer the tape in between the various lace and trims.
- Tie trim at the top for hanging.
- Finish plaque by adding colored glitter glue and rhinestones.
Your giveaway clue for this post is the letter "L".
Please continue onto Sue Eldreds blog for your next clue and more Adornit Inspiration!