I went with Celtic. I love the culture, music and interlacing of their art designs.
Plus I married into a Irish clan. :)
To make this Lumiere, you will need the following:
- 1 Tri-fold 4"x6" Acrylic frame by Deflecto Craft.
- Tracing paper.
- Celtic clip art.
- Assorted tipped permanent pens for tracing and coloring in.
- Scissors. tape and a pencil.
2. Tape your designs onto a smooth hard surface. Then align the traced paper over a design, tape oito place and begin tracing with a fine black pen.
3. When you have finished tracing all your designs, flip paper over and begin coloring, starting with the lightest colors first. If desired, you may also color in the side you traced. Do this carefully as the lighter colors tend to bleed with the black pen.
5. As you can see in the above photo, 3 flameless tea lights fit "perfectly" inside this frame!
Thanks for coming by, comments always welcome!
Feel free to see more Deflecto Craft inspiration here.
You can purchase Deflecto Craft items on Amazon or visit Deflecto and click on "where to buy" to find a store near you.