One more week and School is out!
That means it's time to head to the beach!
Here I have decorated, a Deflecto Tri-Fold Acrylic frame-
with all sorts of beach inspired tid-bits, ready to show off a perfect summer day!
- 1 Tri-fold 4"x6" Acrylic frame by Deflecto Craft.
- Solid colored card stock.
- Patterned card stock.
- 150 grade sandpaper.
- Printed beach inspired clip art.
- Metallic washi tape.
- Metallic gel pens.
- Chunky glitter
- Clear adhesive.
- Foam tape.
- Cut the colored card stock for each panel to be 4"x6".
- Cut the patterned paper for each panel to be 3 ½"x 5 ½".
- Tear just the top with your fingers, glue to colored card stock.
- Cut the sandpaper to be 1 ½" x 4", tear top with fingers.
- Glue sandpaper to the bottom of each card. Place something heavy on top of sandpaper to hold it down as the glue dries.
- Adhere a strip of washi tape to the left side of each card.
- Attach clip art with adhesive or foam tape.
- Leave room for beach photos.
- Accent clip art and card edges with metallic pens.
- Use clear glue to attach chunky glitter and sequins.
- Let cards completely dry before inserting into frame panels.