So this month some craft designers and I have joined up with Enviro Tex to show you some creative things you can make with resin, and jewelry clay.
It starts of soft and air dries to a nice hard finish. Easy enough to do in 1 day!
The package comes with a two part clay component to and gloves.
Additional tools I recommend are:
- Better fitting gloves for mixing the clay.
- Baby Powder for coating your gloves so the clay does not stick.
- A plastic picnic knife to portion equal amounts of "A" and "B" for mixing.
- Floral or styrofoam to hold the ring upright later.
- A deep bezel ring
- Little chick trinket
- Small colorful rhinestones
- Fine green glitter and a paintbrush.
- .Mix equal amounts of A and B until uniform in color. Roll in the palm of your gloved hands and then place into the ring. Add chick to center and gently push down.
- Add rhinestones around the chick, gently pushing them slightly into the clay.
- Dust exposed areas with generous amounts of the green glitter.
- Place ring upright in foam and leave to to cure over night.
ETI ring tutorial, it inspired me to search for mini tea cups. So I sifted through my Faerie Garden miniatures and found something just right. I added the miniature key to give the whole ensemble a quaint Alice in Wonderland feel.
crystal ring tutorial this year using e6000. But I have to tell you that the Jewelry Clay works so much better!
When you are done entering, check out more Jewelry Clay and Resin idea's here!