Welcome to another year of Halloween and Steampunk fun!
All hosted by Leslie Rahye!
This is my 4th year participating in this hop.
Here is a little re-cap-
Steampunk Skull Pendant.
October 2014, I put together this Steampunk Book of Spells.
This year, I have created this Spectacular Steampunk Pocket Watch pendant!
- Open pocket watch. Real or fake. Can be found at antique flea markets or craft stores.
- Assorted sized watch gears. The small gears are the real deal, collected from broken watches and such, the other gears are from the craft store.
- Halloween and Steampunk findings. Always have more than you plan to use.
- Mini Dew Drops.
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic- Dries hard and clear.
- Inka Gold in green, orange, purple and red.
- Wink of Stella Glitter brush.
- Fine and chunky glitter.
Fill your pocket watch half way with the Mod Podge.
Then start laying down your embellishments.
Create layers of your items.
Let set completely overnight.
In the morning, add more Mod Podge and small gears. One of the watch hands didn't work for me, so I used pliers to cut it off. After this has had a chance to set, you may now color it using the Inka Gold and a small paintbrush/water. Finish with the Glitter Brush.
Thanks for coming by, I hope you liked my tutorial.
My giveaway for this hop is a jumble of Halloween and Steampunk embellishments for you to play with.
. Leave a comment here (no later than Nov. 6,2015) for a chance to win!
For more idea's , feel free to follow me on Pintrest , FB/Blog, FB/Charms and Garden Miniature swaps.
Now on to more Halloween Steampunk Inspiration!Happy Halloween!