To make this back 2 school pouch, you will need the following:
1. A clean canvas pouch. I got this at a Japanese store near me called Daiso. But you can also find these at dollar stores too!
2... Assorted sharpie permanent markers in a variety of colors and tips. I found that the fluorescent colors were the most eye catching in the final outcome.
4. 91% Isoprophyl (Rubbing) alcohol - found in the pharmacy section of Walmart or any other convenience store.
5. Travel sized spray bottle.
6. Plastic bin.
7. Wire rack or baking sheet.
Make sure you are in a well ventilated room or have a fan blowing on you as the pens do stink.
* Starting in one section spray with the rubbing alcohol.
* You will see results instantly.
* When you have fully saturated and blended both sides, leave the pouch outside to air out and 'set' in the heat of the sun.
* If you have no sun, you can toss pouch in the dryer or iron to set the dye. Place pouch in a old pillow case to protect dryer and use a sheet of parchment paper when ironing to protect the iron.
See more Back-2-School ideas here!