3/14/18

Rainbow Mail Bag

One of my favorite things to do when I was younger was to send and receive pen pal letters. I enjoyed hearing about life in different cities or foreign countries. Some of us have grown apart while others are still close, now relying on the digital age to communicate. I missed the anticipation of seeing if there was a letter in the mailbox and discovering what sort of goodies or gossip were waiting for me.


Then I found a pen pal group on Facebook!  It's fun hear about new friends while keeping alive snail mail- art!
But keeping the letters separate from the bills, advertisements and magazines was proving difficult so So I created this wonderful mail bag!


Supplies used:


  • Dyeable Joy® Letters
  • A 3 pocket card organizer
  • Assorted embellishments and trim
  • Colored marker
  • Adhesive or iron


  • See the full tutorial on the here!

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...