11/04/09

Feeling Good

Ok, not really.
Went in today thinking I was going to get the crown for a root canal I had 2 weeks ago.
But no...they wanted to put in a post which required more surgery.
I was not prepared for that bit and started tearing up when they were prepping all around me. Fine during surgery till towards the end when I realized they were stitching me up, not flossing me, cause I saw the NEEDLE and I almost "lost" it.
I canceled my plans for the weekend so I can "hole" my self up in my studio to organize and conjure up some new ideas.
The above is what makes me feeling good. It's from my Fiskateer Secret Sister! Her package brings a "Smile" to my face and a "skip" to my step every time I look at it!
It's all me
. To the "T" !
This month is the big reveal and I can't wait to find out who she is!

4 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

What a super package of goodies you received! Bet you'll be having fun with that in no time! Hope you have a good Thursday. :)

laterg8r said...

what wonderful scrappy goodies :D

Pam Hoffman said...

Sorry you got 'jumped' at the Dentist! So Not Fun, I have had that issue before - of course, I didn't have a lot of time to think it over and get nervous about it then anticipate the thing in the chair!

It's behind you now and you can enjoy your package!

Take good care of yourself,

Pam Hoffman
http://myboyfriendsaysthedarnestthings.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/PamHoffman

Rosalee said...

Wow nice stash. You do have a wonderful secret sister.
I'm actually here to tell you that you have been chosen to recieve an award on my blog. Come on by and check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...