January 31, 2008
Here's what we did...
This is my box to Debb.
More goodies, plus some not shown.
I made this cute wall art for her...
Plus here is the front of the box I decorated.
A better view.
In honor of my Birthday being the day before Valentines Day, Debb decorated this cute LOve box with glitter on the top spelling "Happy Birthday"! Nestled inside the box was a cute vintage puppy!
She hancrafted the heart container which will hold cards, the glitterized hearts which are in my tree and do you see the puppy?
Isn't he a cutie pie?
She also included garland which I put up right away!
Some sparkely wire trim, candy and vintage shoe stretchers with my initials.
A adorable "granny" angel
and some clips art to grace my Valentine collection!
January 29, 2008
January 27, 2008
January 26, 2008
~Since it's large and kinda too bulky for my already overflowing studio, I let it grace the living room, adding to my spring/Valentine decorations! I might add some butterflys on it and have a Faerie or two peeking out from some where in there.
~ These were most of the items I got from last Sunday's flea market fun. I had a list.
- Vintage heart items...I found some neat old Valentines.
- Trim...Got it.
- Cake deco's...got a few goodies for Easter, and the large ballerina for me!
- Wallpaper...could not find any but settled on some pretty gift wrap.
- Buttons... definately got them!
- Craft Challenge
- New's Years Rak winners
- 100th post winners
- Crown for Kecia
- A Hallowen layout
- The Sweet heart box swap
- The Heart Art Swap
- Vintage Heart Swap
~After these are all done and posted,
Of course you can be sure I'll make "extra's" of everything to have on hand for give aways or to sell in my shop!
***You may be asking why I took on so many swap's? Well my Birthday is the day before Valentines Day and the thought of getting handmade gifts in the mail makes me happy!***
January 25, 2008
January 24, 2008
~ I have this huge grin on my face right now. Dyllan and I are home bound with crazy rainy weather predicted for the next 5 days. I plan on taking him out to Jump'n' jammin on friday but today it's just "lounge" in our jammies day.
So I'm in the studio, working on stuff, Dyllan is playing on the floor with blocks. I decide to put in a movie on the portable dvd player and choose "Chorus Line". Right away in the opening audition scene, Dyllan gets up and starts mimicking the dancers hand and foot work. Once he's watched it a couple of times, I promise to post a video of him dancing! So cute, sure to make you smile! ;0)
January 23, 2008
Vintage images work well too.
Some are easy, some are complex.
- The charms should be Sturdy! This means using either a key-ring (12mm split ring for example) style connector or a clasp (lobster claw for example) connector. Charms tend to snag so make sure yours won't fall to pieces if that happens! Try to keep them no bigger than a bottle cap...any bigger would be impractical as a charm.
- You are not required to use yours for jewerly, some have been added to shaddow boxes, a dress form or pinned to a cork board for eye candy!
- The theme is SPRING! Think birds,nest, feathers, flowers,vintage, anything nature or 'involving' a new birth.
- International is more than welcome to join!
- Shipping: All charms will be sent to me Post dated no later than Friday March 7th, this is including a small sum or postage to ship your collection back to you, any unused $ will be shipped along with your charms.
- When you package your charms,- I cannot stress enough, that your best bet is a small bubble mailer, if you must use an envelope, Please reinforce it with tape. Through the process of mailing, charms tend to break free and get lost.
You may comment here, but to sign up, please e-mail me @ email@example.com
your Name, Address, Blog and or web site.
~Not required to have a blog.
January 21, 2008
I decorated a old pretzle container to hold my dry moss.
Plastic craft paint can's hold beads and baubles by color. They look pretty when the sun shines through the window.
Bin's hold the larger stuff by color. Really helps in the crafting process when you don't have to hunt for that something special!
I love my pink and purple stuff! Like my very own treasure box!
Some of my glitter collection and more color sorting.
POM jars with those clever snap on lids make great storage too! And I love my POM tea's!
Thanks for looking, I'll post more another day!