1/20/08

Gonna miss this place... Movieland Wax Museum

~ Brian,Dyllan (a baby then) and I visited The Wax Museum in Buena Park, Ca on the very last day it was open to the public. October 31, 2005
~My favorite Home food place, "Po' Folks" happens to be next door to this empty sad piece of history. The following pictures were taken on December 30, 2007 after lunch.
Knowing that the wax pieces were auctioned off and some moved to the other location in Hollywood,Ca, I wonder what they will do with these stones.

(feel free to copy any images for your personal use!)
























2 comments:

ScrapAloha said...

These are wonderful photos! PS I love your avatar!

Heather Grow said...

You know, I never went there. The idea kinda creeped me out. If you are missing wax figures, there's a wax museum in SF (that I also passed on) and another in London called Madame someone or other (again, I passed). My sister took her picture next to the Queen. LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...