ATC is short for Artist Trading Card. Think of it as miniature works of art to make and trade!
- Rinea Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
- Embossing folder and machine
- Paper trimmer
- Small hole punch
- Clear adhesive
- Floral postage stamps- real or clip art
- White cardstock
- Real or fake flowers.
- Sanding block
- Plastic bottle
- Wax crayon or embellishment tool
- ATC stamp (from my stamp line- Sin City Stamps)
- Colored markers and a black ink pad
Place the embossed foils onto the plastic bottle and gently sand off the embossed designs.
If desired, embellish your ATC with some foil dots.
Now you are ready to trade away!
See more Artist Trading Card idea's here.
Rinea blog for more foiled paper idea's!