Create your own Christmas card holder during the Holidays with Joy® embroidered letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-on embroidered letter sheets - White, Bubble
- 2 Glittered felt sheets
- Fancy chenille pipe cleaners
- Web fusing
- Iron and parchment paper
- White paint pen and a paper piercer
- Permanent colored marker
- Bells or other holiday baubles
- Hot glue
Instructions:1. From the felt, cut as shown, the front and back of the greeting card holder.
2. Use the web fusing and a hot iron to seal the sides and bottom of the pouch.
3. Add details to the pouch with the paint pen.
4. Color your letters to look like mint candies.
5. Arrange your letters onto the pouch.
6. Make sure the iron is set for cotton, then use the parchment paper to heat press the letters.
7. Add the rest of the details with the hot glue. Use the paper piercer to poke holes in the felt when you need to attach some embellishments.
You can find Joy® embroidered, iron-on letters and numbers at your favorite craft stores. If you need a special color, white letters are custom dyeable with markers, paint, dye and more!