I started with this small plastic art caddy that my son had out grown.
I first wiped it clean with a wet then dry cloth.
I applied the torn music sheet paper to the inside of the caddy with the Mod Podge and foam brush.
I also added some of the music sheet paper to the out side of the caddy, just under the lip.
Next I applied the napkin cut outs with Mod Podge to the entire outside of the caddy.
I filled in exposed areas with assorted purple tissue.
I used Tombo glue to adhere the first of each butterfly securely to the outside of the caddy. Then I placed a bit of glue to the center of each butterfly...let that set up a bit and placed the center butterfly onto the first, folding up the wings a little.
Then I inked them with teal ink before gluing them in place. Lastly I filled in space on the caddy with an assortment of rhinestones other embellishments.
I just LOVE butterfly's!
I hope you have enjoyed my creation and are inspired to make something like this for yourself or even friends. :)
Click here for more idea's and inspiration.