1/21/08

More Studio "peek's"!

~Feel free to click on photo's for close up detail!~

I decorated a old pretzle container to hold my dry moss.



Plastic craft paint can's hold beads and baubles by color. They look pretty when the sun shines through the window.



Bin's hold the larger stuff by color. Really helps in the crafting process when you don't have to hunt for that something special!


I love my pink and purple stuff! Like my very own treasure box!

Some of my glitter collection and more color sorting.

POM jars with those clever snap on lids make great storage too! And I love my POM tea's!

Thanks for looking, I'll post more another day!
~Michelle

9 comments:

zakkalife said...

Loving the POM jar storage. I might have to start drinking it just for the jars. Looks like your studio is really coming along.

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle so many pretties in your containers. Love it when you cans ee it all. Great to have containers that have had a previous life.
I think it would be fun to play in your studio.
Alison

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I'm addicted to the green tea POM! My hubby also likes how theu make good drink glasses. I've also used them for captured faeries.

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

It IS fun to play in my studio! at least when it's organized!

Artifax said...

Love all the containers you've used! I can just imagine how beautiful they look when the sun sparkles through them!

Lori said...

i LOVE how organized you are!!! isn't it wonderful when you know JUST where everything is!!! makes creating SO much easier it does:)

Rosemary said...

I'm inspired to get my studio all organized. I seem to mess it up with every project.
Rosemary

Laura said...

this is impressive organizing. I thought I was doing well to get a few rolling storage containers!

Stop by my blog, I have a little something for you.
L

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Such a simple, yet beautiful way to organize. I'm inspired! My stuff needs a serious makeover.
Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...