Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Ties that Bind

My Uncle Bob died recently and I felt really bad I could not attend the funeral.
So when I learned I would be seeing my Aunt Marge (my Mom's Sister) at a Cousins Wedding, I wanted to show my support.
I used a Family lacing card kit (by Cosmo Cricket).
I distressed all the edges with sandpaper and attached the frames with foam tape leaving the top open so a photo could be added. The hardest part was the lacing, but it was worth it and I think it turned out great!
I have a extra kit to give away and if you'd like a chance to win, just post a comment here, (make sure you are reachable) and I'll pick a winner sometime Sunday.
Good Luck!

****(((WINNER UPDATE))))****
Congratulations to Lisa Simpson for winning the Family" book!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...