I have used their colorful fabrics in many projects and just love the ease of it's use.
Whats great is that the Metallic Oly*Fun™ is a Multi-Purpose Craft Material.
To add shimmer, sparkle, and shine. Easy to cut and sew. Does not fray.
Can be sewn, glued, stapled, tied, knitted, crocheted and more!
Great for indoor and outdoor decor!
To make bookmarks like these, you will need the following:
- Metallic Oly-Fun fabric
- Scissors and or paper trimmer
- Any die cutting machine
- Die cutting platform and plates
- Any embossing folders
- Brightly colored permanent markers
- Wide double stick tape or spray adhesive
- Cereal box cardboard
2. Glue the metallic fabric to each cardboard with the tape or adhesive.
5. Color the embossed designs with your markers.
6. Use your scissors or paper trimmer to cut the bookmarks.
I absolutely love anything metallic and I use a lot of it in my Mexican Folk Art projects!
Please visit The Designers Craft Connection page to see the rest of the designers idea's and to enter for your chance to win a bolt in the metallic color of your choice!
Are you on Face Book? Like my page for more great idea's like this!