Friday, February 10, 2012

Leslierahye's Very Steampunk Valentine Blog Hop

Welcome to Leslierahye's Very Steampunk Blog Hop!  In this hop we are celebrating Valentines Day - Steampunk style! I used a collection of sizzix dies, vintage clipart, Stickles, back ground stamps and The Robins Nest  Dew Drops to make my creations. I made the above card for a card swap and the 3 ATC's below, just for me! * Top Hat Stamp can be found here.
Please click on ATC's for more detail! :)
My giveaway for this hop is what you see below. 10 ATC chipboard blanks and a assortment of Steampunk die cuts for you to play with! I will pick a winner from this post on February 15th.
Please visit the rest of the designers below for more Valentine Steampunk creations!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...